BRYZA RESORT REGULATIONS
1. These Regulations apply to guests (the ‘Guest’) staying at the "Bryza" Recreation and Rehabilitation Resort in Dźwirzyno (the ‘Resort’).
2. Upon check-in, the Guest is obliged to show the receptionist a photo ID confirming his / her identity. In the event of a refusal to present the document, the receptionist is obliged to refuse to hand over the room key.
3. A room in the Resort is rented for hotel days. The hotel day lasts from 3 p.m. to 10 a.m. the next day.
4. If the Guest did not specify the length of stay when renting the room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
5. For the request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the Guest should report to the reception desk by 10:00 on the day the room rental period expires. The resort takes into account the wishes of extending the stay depending on the available places.
6. The Resort provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of objections regarding the quality of services, the Guest should immediately report them at the reception, which will allow the Resort to respond appropriately.
7. The Resort is obliged to provide:
- conditions for the proper rest of the Guest,
- keeping the Guest's personal data secret,
- professional and courteous service,
- cleaning the room and carrying out the necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest's absence, and in the case of the Guest's presence only if he/she wishes to do so,
- to the extent possible, provide another room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience when the defects in the room cannot be removed, despite due diligence by the Resort.
8. At the Guest's request, the Resort provides the following services as part of the payment for the stay:
- providing information related to the stay and travel,
- wake-up calls at the appointed time.
9. Responsibility for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using the services of the Resort is regulated by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 846-849), with the exception of items stored in rented safe deposit boxes, which are governed by a separate agreement.
10. The Guest is liable to the extent and under the terms of applicable law, in particular the Civil Code, for material damage, including damage to or destruction of room equipment and technical devices in the Resort, caused by the Guest’s fault or the fault of people visiting him/her and is obliged to cover such damage in accordance with the law. In the event of damage, an inspection will be made and a commission estimate of the value of the damage will be made.
11. Each time when leaving the room, the Guest should check if the door is locked and leave the key at the reception desk.
12. The guest may not - for a fee or free of charge - make the room available to third parties, including during the period for which the Guest has paid the due fee. In particular, people who are not checked in at the Resort may not stay in a hotel room during the quiet hours, i.e. from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. If it is found that third parties are present during the above-mentioned hours, the Guest is obliged to pay the amount due for the accommodation of each additional person.
13. The Resort must be kept quiet from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
14. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use devices that are not the Resort's equipment in the rooms.
15. The Resort may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the Regulations of the Resort during their previous stay.
16. The Resort provides a lifeguard at the swimming pool every day from 9.00 to 21.00. Using the swimming pool, jacuzzi, and sauna and staying in the swimming pool areas without the supervision of a lifeguard employed by the Resort is prohibited. The Resort has the right to temporarily close the pool for the purposes of maintenance and for other justified reasons, informing the Guests about it by posting an appropriate announcement in the Resort. The use of the swimming pool, sauna or other similar services by the Guest is allowed, provided that he/she has no health contraindications.
17. Guests are forbidden to remove food, cutlery and other tableware from the Resort dining room.
18. Smoking is forbidden in the Resort, except in specially designated areas. In the event of breaking the above prohibition (finding by an employee of the Resort the smell of smoke in the room), the Guest may be charged an additional fee related to the need to dearomatize the room by an external company, in the amount of PLN 500. The fee will be added to the Guest's bill.
19. In the event of loss, destruction or failure to return items belonging to the Resort, the Guest is obliged to pay a fee corresponding to their replacement value or to cover the cost of repairing the damage. In particular, in the event of loss (not returning) of the key to the room, the Guest will be required to pay the amount of PLN 170. In the event of loss (not returning) of the magnetic card to the room, the Guest will be required to pay the amount of PLN 20.
20. Parking in the Resort is paid, unguarded. Payment for parking must be made at the reception on arrival.
21. The Resort is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest.
22. The telephone in the room allows both internal and external calls:
- to connect to the reception, select 000,
- making calls between rooms requires dialling the room number,
- in order to make a domestic external call, select: 9 + area code + telephone number (e.g. 9 33 121 12 12),
- in order to make a foreign external call, dial: 9 + country code + phone number (without zero) (e.g. Berlin 9 0049 30 121212).
23. All external connections are not covered by the offer and are extra-payable. Before making a call, the Guest should obtain information at the reception about the current rates of calls, which may be higher than the average rates of calls from telecommunications operators. The payment for the external call must be made at the reception no later than on the day of the check-out.
24. On the day of arrival, the Guest should pay the local tax at the reception, in accordance with local law, and the payment for the parking lot.